Safety in mining is paramount to a successful operation and employee satisfaction.
There is a direct connection between how you feel on your feet and how you focus on your job. Distractions due to pain, fatigue and exhaustion create a high risk for accidents. AirFeet® HD Industrial™ features dynamic technology that is super thin to fit into all types of safety and steel-toe footwear, providing comforting relief to the challenges of fatigue and work-related injuries.
- Ergonomic design for comfort, fatigue, back, hip, knee and foot pain
- Naturally fits steel toe & safety footwear
- ASTM F1614 shock attenuation tested
- Absorbs and disperses impacting energy in milliseconds
- Industry tough – designed for durability and ergonomic responsiveness
- 3MM thick to fit all footwear, no need to remove existing insole
- Interchangeable, machine washable and reversible for maximum life
- Natural odour protection M.A.P.
All safety equipment should be selected in conjunction with an approved safety program that assesses your specific hazards. The selection and use of specific products sold by Air Feet Technology is exclusively within the control of, and remains the sole responsibility of the customer. Many variables beyond the control of Air Feet Technology affect the results obtained in applying these products. Inappropriate selection and/or use of safety products may cause serious injury.